Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Friday 4 June 2010

Night Out....


My close cousin Lisa is over here for a 10 day visit from Manchester and I have got the honour of being hostess.  
Last night we all went out for a drink - Lisa, my cousin John, his mate Robert & I...   the place we went to was quite a posh bar/restaurant/hotel that serves good food, etc. and was in a handy location...    I didn't want to visit hangover city, and I actually didn't,  but just trying to overcome this feeling of being dehydrated.   Oh how I detest that feeling.
Robert works as a sushi chef in Belfast & he's the spitting image of Sylvester Stallone except he has a pony tail.   John my cousin hadn't changed, still his fun old self!  We talked about tattoos, football, music, smoking .....you name it.     Quite an enlightening night out....                                       

2 comments:

Görel said...

It sounds great I have to say; I envie you! But of course you deserve to have a good time. I thought that your cousin Lisa was the only one who should visit you, do your other cousin live nearby you or did he arrive together with her??

Jenny said...

No, John my other cousin lives quite near us. I hadn't seen him in a while either...

Ryan sings......