Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Dublin here we come..

Yesterday, my family and I went down to Dublin for the day (a total of 102 miles driving each way).
I always wanted to go back to Henry St.. We  had expected the old Chinese tea room to be there but sadly it was gone......There is also a good shopping centre there with a huge variety of shops. My favourite is the Pagoda gift store that sells all sorts of unique eastern products - two blocks away is a fast food shop, selling burgers and hot food in vending machines.    Then, there is the colourful outdoor fruit stalls lining the street off the shopping centre - I love walking through it.
My boyfriend and I had previously visited Dublin three times, I proposed to him the 2nd visit (Valentine's Day) while we stayed at the North Star City near the train station. 


We passed this viaduct on the way to Dublin.

2 comments:

Görel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Ryan sings......