Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Swot not?!

Finally, I think I have mastered the interrogative pronouns/adjectives I've been learning all fortnight, and am now moving onto 3rd/4th conjugation verbs.  I've never been so committed to my studies as I am now...in fact it is a joy to learn grammar and consolidate all that Latin vocabulary.
Andrew's parents are coming up for their weekly visit tonight;  they spent 6 days in Glasgow, Scotland & came home on Monday.  My other half and I have visited this city three times since 2006.   There is a cool shopping street there called Sauchiehall Street, which is in close proximity to the Buchanan Galleries, considered to be the best shopping centre in Glasgow.  
Snow is forecast for the next few days, hope it's not too heavy though....

No comments:

Ryan sings......