Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Wednesday 25 August 2010

A special birthday...

I went in and did my usual charity shop shift today and quite truthfully I actually enjoyed it!  Janette the colleague I work with is very friendly and easy going (also she is a grandmum to three little ones).
My boyfriend Andrew's grandmother is 90 today.   It is a grand age that I'm sure not many of us will ever reach.   To celebrate we all met up at the local Thunderdome restaurant (American style diner), all close family were present.  There were 10 of us.   The birthday cake was very nice and fresh too.  

Time of arrival:  7.15pm      
Time of departure:   9.20pm

Ryan was fascinated by all the motorbike pictures on the wall and the Betty Boop figurines.


Granny Violet's 90th birthday cake

Family photo

1 comment:

Your friend Görel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Ryan sings......