Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Monday 18 October 2010

Saturday tutorial & Christmas memories....

I will be attending the Latin day school (for my OU course) for two hours on Saturday and am actually glad to say...I am rather looking forward to it.    However I just don't hope it's just myself who's going as I have been following the Latin Forum online and it seems I am the only one who is doing it in N.Ireland (well, who has posted on the forum anyway)

*                     *                       *                      *                         
I bought a Christmas tree at the weekend.
I LOVE Christmas....that magical time of the year - can't wait 'til it comes, Andrew says I'm a kid and I don't deny that I'm a big kid at heart.   And, why not?

1 comment:

Christmas Girl Görel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Ryan sings......