Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Tuesday 6 May 2014

I'm back!

So sorry to all of you, for not updating this last while....been very busy with life....you know how it is.

Firstly may I say I was overjoyed beyond belief to know my old, old friend Mayling was coming over from Hong Kong to visit N.Ireland. I had not seen her since I was a very immature 6 year old. We'd been friends and used to play with each other whilst growing up in Larne. So I jumped at the chance to arrange a meeting when I found out Mayling would be over here for 2 whole weeks!!

We met up for lunch at the local shopping centre - and boy, had she NOT changed!!

Two friends reunited after 32 years!

Mayling's little son - so adorable!

No comments:

Ryan sings......